MBD please help

Location (City and/or State)
Spring Hill Florida
I got my tortoise about I year ago from PetCo and I did’nt not know that he needed a diffrent UVB until now. I have been using the compact uvb bulb for a year. I turned it off but I think my tortoise might have MBD. Is there anything that I could show you guys like a video or picture or anything that will show you if he has MBD or not. His shell is hard but he might walk kinda weird. Please help.

Spring Hill Florida
When I put him down or pick him up he stick is back legs out backwards. He seems to have his back legs out a lot. When he puts his back legs fully back he kinda puts them together.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
Splayed leg syndrome happens when tortoises are on hard smooth surfaces for long periods of time. If your tort has not been subject to that, then it should be ok. If so, the tortoise will walk much slower. The legs will be much farther apart as well.

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Colorado Springs,CO
When I put him down or pick him up he stick is back legs out backwards. He seems to have his back legs out a lot. When he puts his back legs fully back he kinda puts them together.
Back legs of tortoises are usually out all the way. Especially when they walk, what do you mean when you say he puts them together? Could you take a pic?

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Do you know what splayed walking looks like.

It's kinda of like when tortoise are too weak to use the bottom of their stumpy feet so they kind of just spread their back legs out, wide apart and waddle/drag themselves forward with their front arms and the sides of their legs sides.

Minority2

Tortoise Hell
Take a close but well positioned video of your tortoise walking outside in your backyard for members to see in case you're unsure.

Tjsalyers

Indiana
He looks fine but I would keep a eye on him you do want to change the bulbs every 6 months. Diesle tj life is cool