meet taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jazzywoo

well she has arrived and settled into her new house jazzy is totally in love she did have the choice of 2 one took one look at jazzy ran off and hid in its shell :cool: and taylor just came over to jazzy so taylor sort of picked jazzy which was nice :D
well here she is
taylor001.jpg

taylor002.jpg

taylor003.jpg

taylor004.jpg

taylor005.jpg

taylor006.jpg

taylor007.jpg

taylor008.jpg

taylor009.jpg

taylor010.jpg

taylor011.jpg

taylor012.jpg

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Taylor looks like she was captive bred. She's very pretty and Jazzy looks pretty happy to have her. I like Jazzy's glasses. Thanks for the pictures!

ChiKat

10 Year Member!
FL
Taylor is soo cute! What a perfect little tort :) And Jazzy is adorable!! She seems like such a sweet girl.

J

jazzywoo

kimber_lee_314 said:
Very sweet little tort! I love her color. :)

mr.tortoise said:
i like his shell

yes i like the colour too the other one that ran away and hid was alot darker
someone said on other forum
Just a little advice, dont over feed him too much, as he has already got signs of raised scutes. And the wide white line around his middle is a growth spurt, and its quite a lot.
is that really bad news how much should i feed her i dont want to make her ill :(

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Oh my gosh now that I've seen your photo (or advertisement) at the bottom of your page I want one of your bunnies. They're beautiful. That's all I would need another animal to take care and that the dog couldn't play with. :D Your Russian tortoise is one of the prettiest I've ever seen. Congratulations, and your little girl is cute too. ;)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
The photo of Jazzy carefully balancing Taylor on her lap without clutching says it all--attentive and conscientious keeper with her new charge. :D

Don't withhold food until you've heard the opinions of Meg, Chikat, Tortoisenerd, Egyptiandan or terracolson, who all keep Russians and will give you good advice about diet variation and quantity.

J

jazzywoo

Stephanie Logan said:
The photo of Jazzy carefully balancing Taylor on her lap without clutching says it all--attentive and conscientious keeper with her new charge. :D

Don't withhold food until you've heard the opinions of Meg, Chikat, Tortoisenerd, Egyptiandan or terracolson, who all keep Russians and will give you good advice about diet variation and quantity.

thanks she is so good with taylor she hasnt handled her since she came home apart from bathing her and gentley stroking her back she even shouted at her best friend yesterday when she picked her up saying she needs a few days to settle and you have to be gentle their shell is not as strong as it looks you can still squish her :p

Status
Not open for further replies.