Meet Turbo (Funny Tortoise Name)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavensWind

5 Year Member
Hey guy's i'm new here. This is my first tortoise, i had some Red Eared Sliders before. This adopted this little guy yesterday (My friend was going to abandon him/her). I talked to my local vet and i spent some money on new equipment. (The vet explained me how to take care of Turbo).My friend didn't name the Tortoise (he said it was useless to give an animal a name...:S), so i named him/her Turbo, i think it's an original and funny name for a tortoise. I live in Canada, so i can't make an outdoor habitat, i had to buy an extra Heat-Glo lamp :L

Here are some Pics! ( I would like to know if it's a male or Female, And what type of Red Foot it is)

P1000385.jpg

P1000386.jpg

P1000387.jpg

P1000388.jpg

My red eared sliders bit me when i did that. This guy doesn't bite(What a cute thing)

This is his habitat ( I bought some forest moss, i hate this stuff! It smells horrible. But on the bright side: it looks pretty good.)
My friend says the tortoise like to sleep in the big plant pot. (I put some moss in there so he/she can dig a bit and be more comfortable)

P1000389.jpg

I appreciate tips and Feedback

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Heaven's Wind:

Welcome to the forum!!

May we know your name?