Missing hermans

Dantropicdash

Location (City and/or State)
Pembrokeshire
Hi, my tortoise has been missing for 48 hours I've read posts from here with lots of helpful tips, I put food out at 7am this morning in the sunny spots but nothing and I've gone through alot of our hedges still more to do I'm covered in stings and cuts :( I'm so scared for dash, dash will be two next month. I'm pretty sure I can hear it (sorry don't know sex yet) or I'm hearing things but I just can't see it. My garden is so big with lots in it I feel exhausted ... Can't imagine what he's going through x

Polli

Latour Bas Elne, France
Hi, my tortoise has been missing for 48 hours I've read posts from here with lots of helpful tips, I put food out at 7am this morning in the sunny spots but nothing and I've gone through alot of our hedges still more to do I'm covered in stings and cuts :( I'm so scared for dash, dash will be two next month. I'm pretty sure I can hear it (sorry don't know sex yet) or I'm hearing things but I just can't see it. My garden is so big with lots in it I feel exhausted ... Can't imagine what he's going through x
[/QUOT

Polli

Latour Bas Elne, France
I ‘lost’ my Taco and she/he was missing for 4 days, then he/she sauntered last me in the garden without a care in the world ? just check that you don’t have any sheds or small buildings or structures that he could get stuck under. They can manage surprisingly well under plants etc., hope you are reunited very soon - it IS such a worry!!! Let us know!

Dantropicdash

Pembrokeshire
I ‘lost’ my Taco and she/he was missing for 4 days, then he/she sauntered last me in the garden without a care in the world ? just check that you don’t have any sheds or small buildings or structures that he could get stuck under. They can manage surprisingly well under plants etc., hope you are reunited very soon - it IS such a worry!!! Let us know!
That's exactly how I can see dash coming back .. "hey what's all the fuss about ?"

I have so much in my garden I've thoroughly gone through 3/4 of it ?