More Max treats

gep0322

Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Birmingham, Alabama
Future Max treats. My mice breeding program is coming along real good. I have seven new pups (pinks) today.

I’ve found out a good way to euthanize, I use CO2 Cartridges and the adapter for airing up bicycle tires. It only takes a small amount of the CO2 when connected to a schrader valve incorporated in a small container. Works great.
Gerry

Attachments

• 58DC0108-7B1A-4499-AB7F-15DAC2BFC453.png
    58DC0108-7B1A-4499-AB7F-15DAC2BFC453.png
    177.4 KB · Views: 3

DoubleD1996!

Memphis
Future Max treats. My mice breeding program is coming along real good. I have seven new pups (pinks) today.

I’ve found out a good way to euthanize, I use CO2 Cartridges and the adapter for airing up bicycle tires. It only takes a small amount of the CO2 when connected to a schrader valve incorporated in a small container. Works great.
Gerry
Awesome.

EricW

Houston, TX
I use to have a 5lb tank for my freshwater planted aquarium. Price is better to get filled. Used it for my aquarium, but for euthanasia, I'd use a Lowe's or Home Depot bucket with lid. Had a drilled hole on top with fittings. Connected a hose between bucket and tank.

gep0322

Platinum Tortoise Club
Birmingham, Alabama
I thought about just putting them in my wife’s blender and making pinkie mush. But that sounds to much like something Jeff would do. And besides, if my wife caught me, that would probably be the end of Gerry.

EricW

Houston, TX
What are the pinkies for anyway? new, not up to speed here. I lived in Hoover for around 1.5 years by the way. Not far from the YMCA. I was around for Snowmagedon lol.

gep0322

Platinum Tortoise Club
Birmingham, Alabama
What are the pinkies for anyway? new, not up to speed here. I lived in Hoover for around 1.5 years by the way. Not far from the YMCA. I was around for Snowmagedon lol.
I have a pet Box Turtle named Max. Pinky’s are baby mice. I started raising them to feed to Max. When there about 4-5 days old I euthanize them and freeze them until I get ready to feed one to Max.
Gerry

jeff kushner

North of Annapolis
Why get the blender dirty then have to clean it? Turtles are awesome at tearing prey apart, I simply let them.

My fav sicko moment is feeding the water turtles, those are some aggressive guys! Feed them the fish sideways and they tear it in half, every time.

gep0322

Platinum Tortoise Club
Birmingham, Alabama
I have a pet Box Turtle named Max. Pinky’s are baby mice. I started raising them to feed to Max. When there about 4-5 days old I euthanize them and freeze them until I get ready to feed one to Max.
Gerry
Welcome to the forum. I know where the Y is. I live in Forestdale.
Gerry