MVB (very bright and very hot)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Oh, excuse me I think we are talking the dome here (duh, a senior moment) I got my Dome at Lowe's about $16 with a ceramic socket and silver color interior.

jorrow

5 Year Member
Alabama
I bought my Dome at Tractor Supply they carry them with ceramic socket for 9.99.... They actually sell them to help keep livestock warm... But they are no different than any other dome.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
i had a 10 inch by zoomed and it wasnt deep enough for my MVB bulb, so i had to get a 10inch from home depot which was 8 dollars and its deeper. IT holds up to 400W and is silver it works.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
I did not try the dome 10" yet, I hope it is deep enough, if not, I will have to order one from the internet and it will take more time, I really wanted to instal it on friday (I never install something new when I am not home the next day).

nrfitchett4

5 Year Member
I haven't tried the ones from home depot or lowes, I will have to remember that.
Zoomed has a new deep dish 10" dome though you would probably have to order it online, but it wouldn't cost $45.

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
yeah zoomed does make a deep one, i just know my 10inch non deep from zoomed wasnt deep enough for the huge MVB bulb, it stuck out like an inch, the HD one i think is deep.. I went to all pet shops too to find a deep Zoomed one but couldnt find one so might have to get it online or go to home depot, I would just go to homedepot save money

Millerlite

10 Year Member!
Southern Calif.
yeah def. go ceramic, The one i got at HD is ceramic, that sucks your doesnt have one, do you have a lowes?

galvinkaos

5 Year Member
Temple City, Ca
Yeah but I really don't like to drive unless necessary. I drive all day at work. Lowe's is 20-30 mins away, so I pay at the pet store.

Dawna

Status
Not open for further replies.