My Latest Endeavor...

Cathie G

Location (City and/or State)
Lancaster
I haven't yet. I'm told the jack rabbits taste terrible, but the cottontails tase good. I've been wanting to try it and probably will soon. Those back legs seem like they would be tasty. Very soft light colored meat there. I'm not much of a cook, and my wife isn't into the rabbit thing, so I'll have to figure it out on my own. I figure some butter, garlic, salt and pepper, ought to do it. I'll probably fry them up in an iron skillet.
I don't eat rabbit but I have cooked and ate it in the past. I found a recipe with pineapple and stuff, much like sweet and sour chicken. It was good but it needs cooked a long time and several steps.

Moozillion

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Louisiana, USA
I know I asked this on the Cats and Dogs section, but I'll ask again, here; What happens with Rick and Morty when you're out of town so long doing TV and movie shoots?

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
I know I asked this on the Cats and Dogs section, but I'll ask again, here; What happens with Rick and Morty when you're out of town so long doing TV and movie shoots?
We have 3 full time professional animal caretakers, plus my wife and daughter, plus another falconer that I work with, all looking after them and feeding them daily.