Status
Not open for further replies.

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Indiana
eating.jpg

basking.jpg

So, this little guy has quite the story behind him.

He's an 8 year old Sulcata that was originally found in a storage locker a few years ago when it was purchased at auction. He must have been in there for some time, and was nearly dead when he was found. Someone took him to a veterinarian who nursed him back to health and kept him for a little while before they adopted him out.

I'm adopting him from the people who adopted him from the vet. They posted an ad that they were moving and could no longer care for him. He's got some great personality and am happy to have my 2nd "son" at home now.

Last edited by a moderator:

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Glad he is loved and in your home. So sick what humans can do. Not a proud member of the human race.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
A storage locker? Wow, bless his heart. Awesome save, he's beautiful!

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
MrJorgensen said:

He's an 8 year old Sulcata that was originally found in a storage locker a few years ago when it was purchased at auction. He must have been in there for some time, and was nearly dead when he was found. Someone took him to a veterinarian who nursed him back to health and kept him for a little while before they adopted him out.

I'm adopting him from the people who adopted him from the vet. They posted an ad that they were moving and could no longer care for him. He's got some great personality and am happy to have my 2nd "son" at home now.

Mr Jorgensen,

I am soooooo happy there are people like you and your family in this world!!!! How can anyone just leave any animal in a storage unit for just one day let alone months!!! Ggggeeeeeezzzzzzz!!!!

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
MrJorgensen said:
He's an 8 year old Sulcata that was originally found in a storage locker a few years ago when it was purchased at auction. He must have been in there for some time, and was nearly dead when he was found.

That's just awful :(

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm glad to have him, and am thrilled to be able to give him a positive environment. He deserves it!

KevinB

5 Year Member
Mississippi
Very happy to hear hes in good hands now :), horrible how someone could do that...

Ocean

5 Year Member
MrJorgensen said:

Yep, some people are just ignorant. Congrats on your new young'un...he's beautiful! :D

l0velesly

10 Year Member!
Lynnwood, WA
MrJorgensen said:
Thanks for all the positive comments. I'm glad to have him, and am thrilled to be able to give him a positive environment. He deserves it!

He will be very happy with such a caring owner! :D

MrJorgensen

5 Year Member
Indiana
BodaTort1 said:
Great job.. He is awesome. So what is his name?

They had named him "Little Peanut" but I kinda like "Oscar" as a name. Nothing has been officially decided.

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
What a story! I love the name Oscar and he is cute!

Status
Not open for further replies.