My New Sweetheart

Status
Not open for further replies.

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
This is Daisy. We got her off CL from a guy who did not sound too interested in where she ended up. She's completely awesome, as you can see. ;)

Attachments

• Daisy.JPG
    Daisy.JPG
    334.9 KB · Views: 98

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Q said:
She's very pretty! Did you see the male Red foot that was on there too?

Thanks! I did not see the male, but that's probably a good thing. I'm trying to pace myself on the tort acquisitions for my hubby's sake, lol. He has no idea I daydream about how many tortoises we could fit on our 10 acres. :p

Q'sTortie

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tampa, Florida
shellysmom said:
Q said:

Thanks! I did not see the male, but that's probably a good thing. I'm trying to pace myself on the tort acquisitions for my hubby's sake, lol. He has no idea I daydream about how many tortoises we could fit on our 10 acres. :p

Yea my boyfriend is not all that stoke about me getting anymore but I just kept yapping about them and he slowly let me get a second one :) now for a third one...... :D
Just to help you daydream some more ;)
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/pet/3214574611.html

shellysmom

10 Year Member!
Q said:
shellysmom said:
Q said:

Yea my boyfriend is not all that stoke about me getting anymore but I just kept yapping about them and he slowly let me get a second one :) now for a third one...... :D
Just to help you daydream some more ;)
http://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/pet/3214574611.html

haha, don't tempt me, he's beautiful!!

Status
Not open for further replies.