My tortoise has a few symptoms

sri kurmam

Location (City and/or State)
Hyderabad
Today while bathing my tortoise, it tortoise urinated a white sludge like it's a white phlegm and it's mouth was foaming it's skin was also slightly peeling. What is happening. I put my tortoise in an indoor enclosure with cocopeat substrate. I feed it some lettuce and loot of greens that are safe to feed it. recently I fed it some cauliflower stem or stamen. What should I do.

sri kurmam

Hyderabad
Today while bathing my tortoise, it tortoise urinated a white sludge like it's a white phlegm and it's mouth was foaming it's skin was also slightly peeling. What is happening. I put my tortoise in an indoor enclosure with cocopeat substrate. I feed it some lettuce and loot of greens that are safe to feed it. recently I fed it some cauliflower stem or stamen. What should I do.
I just read its bad for my tortoise to eat cauliflower. What should I do

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Hello!
Can add photos of peeling skin? And more details how do you keep it (inside or outside, roaming free in the house, what temperatures at daytime and nightime).

White phlegm (goo or something like this) can be indigested food. Foaming is often a sign of overheating.

A small amount of cauliflower won't do harm.

Littleredfootbigredheart

UK
Hello and welcome! I’m so sorry this is happening! Some more information would definitely be helpful!

What kind of tortoise is it? Do you have a rough age?
What are your temperatures? Ie basking temp(directly under the bulb) overall day temps and night temps?
What kind of set up? Indoor or out?
What kind of lighting/heating are you using? Do you use indoor uv? If so what kind?
How’s humidity? What are you using for substrate?

Any answers to the above questions along with a photo of your full set up, and the tortoise, would be great🙂