Name Ideas please

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
@ZEROPILOT i am saddened to read this
Most of my animals are transitional.
I assign them numbers to track them and their individual issues, trips to the vet, etc.
Giving them names makes me more likely to want to keep them. And I simply am not set up for that.

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
Huh? Ok. By Vlad I mean Vladimir. You know. Ras-Putin.
Nope I don't know him ๐Ÿ˜ญ but I do watch Vlad on CBS news every morning. And they actually did a remember Vlad segment that morning so what do you expect me to say ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

jaizei

Unknown Member
10 Year Member!
Earth
Nope I don't know him ๐Ÿ˜ญ but I do watch Vlad on CBS news every morning. And they actually did a remember Vlad segment that morning so what do you expect me to say ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

I hadn't heard of him before but it is funny that he's probably legitimizing Vlad as a nickname for Vladimir more than anything. At least in English

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
What does it matter? Tortoises can't hear....I call my Redfoot tortoise, the Redfoot, I have the water turtle, the white cat, and Ole Blue, the car
I wind up calling all my animals baby girl or baby boy sometimes. Sometimes I call them names I can't say on here or it's just a bunch of xxxxx's๐Ÿ˜see **** head

Cathie G

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Lancaster
I hadn't heard of him before but it is funny that he's probably legitimizing Vlad as a nickname for Vladimir more than anything. At least in English
I'm was wondering if there was a Vlad here on TFO that I missed somehow.