Neat~O Shot Of 2 Different RF's

Status
Not open for further replies.

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Here was a great chance to see a nice color morph in RF's. Rosso' the cherry head here in a pose with one of the " goldie gals" .
goldncherry-1.jpg

Happy Tort~N
JD~:)

Madkins007

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nebraska
What do you know about the history of the goldens?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Alhambra, CA
Nice little tortoise colors you have there JD. I wonder if they notice the differences? :p :D

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Madkins007 said:
What do you know about the history of the goldens?

They were produced by Jay out in FL. Ive had them year or so and now around 4". They were from a long term set who every couple years of babies produces a couple of these. I have seen others who have some sort of light RF... but not quite this color. As they mature they have darkened some in the new growth areas ...but overall still retaining a neat and different color. Even their skin color on their necks is different then all my other Rf's , its much more grey ...Head color is very nice with oranges and reds and very orange leg scales . I have seen another one of these around 5 years of age and was very cool looking why I bought these. These are 08 hatchlings . They are from the same parents who kicked out the calico RF you see on K.S.
The cherry head was a " hold back " from Crutchfield .. I was lucky enough to get:p
JD~ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.