Need good home for my sulcata

SueieM

Location (City and/or State)
Somerset, MA
I have a sulcata that my husband brought home due to the fact that the people who had him were woefully ignorant and were literally slowly killing it. We llive in the northeast and its too cold here for a two thirds of the year and we are getting up in years and its just too much for us to keep caring for him. I am looking for a home for him where the weather is warm year round and where he will be able to roam freely. He is about 6 - 7 yrs old I'd say. We've had him for the last 4 or 5 years now. If you are interested and have a home where he can be outside most of the time in warm weather, free, and will be cared for very well, please contact me. Its already cold here and he's in my dining room in an area we have for him and he will be going down to the basement soon. We got water in his area in the basement so we need to fix it all up again. Its too much for us and he would be much better off in a location where he can be outside. He smiles all day long when he's outside in the sun roaming the back yard so that's what I want for him when he leaves us.
You can email me directly at [email protected] if you are interested and have a good place for him.
Thanks,
Sue

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Because shipping can be expensive and sulcatas can do fine where it's cold with the proper sized heated shed, don't dismiss some one from the colder states.
Also be very careful with someone that is a new member only joining to request your free tortoise. A lot of them are tortoise flippers, taking only free tortoises so they can sell them.