need help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Ohio USA
When should a box turtle egg show movement? I can see a dark object but no movement yet. The egg is about 75 days old. I can not get an answer anywhere!! Does this mean the turtle is not alive? I am really upset! Please help me!

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
I sent u an email by mistake. I am so sorry. I am new to this!! I wanted to thank u for the reply. U are the only one that did reply! I am so upset. Hopefully u are right. I have read so many posts about the eggs moving in early weeks and I am a nervous wreck! I am hoping he or she is just a sleepy head. I do not want to give up hope!
Thanks again for your reply. :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I don't see why you're so worried. Whatever happens, happens.

Normally, after about 2 weeks you can see blood vessels growing in the egg. After that, you just wait and see. That's what I do. I don't disturb the eggs once I've determined they're growing. If they hatch after about 3 months, then wow! I'm excited. If they don't hatch, its no big deal to me. Try again next time.

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Thax for your reply emysemys! I worry a lot I guess. I just want to do everything right. I really want it to hatch! This is my first time and I am excited. U are right. What ever happens, hap pens. I will try to chill out a bit
:) THanks again!!

luvpetz27

5 Year Member
Ohio USA
Can anyone tell me how to let everyone know all the pets I have? Do I just post it or should I put it in my profile? How do I write other things in my profile? So sorry for the silly questions. I can check my profile but dont know how to change it. Again, sorry this .is a personal question but I can't seem to find the answer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.