Need to Rehome Redfoot Tort

Little Texas

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Antelope Valley
I am looking to find a better home for my almost 4-5 year old male Redfoot Tortoise. He is about 6.5 inches.

I am located in Southern California and would like to find someone local was is REDFOOT EXPERIENCED. I have posted before but I really didn't find a situation I was pleased with.

I am not asking any fee, I am simply looking to find a great home for my little guy. I took him from someone else but I must admit I don't feel as though I have done a very good job with him. He has some pyramiding, which is why I took him on, but I really don't live in an adequate climate for him. I am starting to worry about him and feel as though I am in over my head.

If you or someone you know is experienced with Redfoots and is willing to take him in a properly care for him, please message me.

Thanks so much.

I tried uploading photos, (which by the way are not very good... not a accurate representation of how he really looks)

attachment

attachment

Mgridgaway

5 Year Member
Maryland
Good luck finding him a new home.. unfortunately, I'm across the continent :/

Pond_Lilly

5 Year Member
Tampa, FL
Little Texas said:
I am looking to find a better home for my almost 4-5 year old male Redfoot Tortoise. He is about 6.5 inches.

I am located in Southern California and would like to find someone local was is REDFOOT EXPERIENCED. I have posted before but I really didn't find a situation I was pleased with.

I am not asking any fee, I am simply looking to find a great home for my little guy. I took him from someone else but I must admit I don't feel as though I have done a very good job with him. He has some pyramiding, which is why I took him on, but I really don't live in an adequate climate for him. I am starting to worry about him and feel as though I am in over my head.

If you or someone you know is experienced with Redfoots and is willing to take him in a properly care for him, please message me.

Thanks so much.

I tried uploading photos, (which by the way are not very good... not a accurate representation of how he really looks)

attachment

attachment

Sent you PM, pls let me know if you received it.