New baby leopard! TINA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbie Denby

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Nottingham
I have a new edition to my tortoise family this is Tina! She's 56g and around 1-5 months old :) Kerry me know what you think!

Sent from my C6603 using TortForum mobile app

Attachments

• 1372937125290.jpg
    1372937125290.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 183
  • 1372937146461.jpg
    1372937146461.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 172
  • 1372937171616.jpg
    1372937171616.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 159
  • 1372937190448.jpg
    1372937190448.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 174

mchong9606

10 Year Member!
Congrats! Cute little gal. Baby leopards are one of the best. Enjoy.

Robbie Denby

10 Year Member!
Nottingham
Re: RE: New baby leopard! TINA

LeopardTortLover said:
Wow! gorgeous.

Where did you buy him/her from? It's smooth for a UK tort lol.

Thanks everyone :D
I got her from a pet store in Nottingham, I got my previous sulcata from there and we had a few issues, he's doing great now, but shown signs of bad health when I first got him.
I saw Tina a few weeks ago and toyed with the idea of having another, and I wanted to take her from the pet shop before pirimiding started as I think it's down to the store diet that didn't help.my sully. She's lively, health looking! And cute :D

LeopardTortLover

5 Year Member
Manchester, UK
Robbie Denby said:
LeopardTortLover said:
Wow! gorgeous.

I got her from a pet store in Nottingham, I got my previous sulcata from there and we had a few issues, he's doing great now, but shown signs of bad health when I first got him.
I saw Tina a few weeks ago and toyed with the idea of having another, and I wanted to take her from the pet shop before pirimiding started as I think it's down to the store diet that didn't help.my sully. She's lively, health looking! And cute :D

That's good news about your Sully! You probably already know this - but if she was started "dry" she might grow slower than the ones (on here, or elsewhere) that were raised humid from the start.

She does look really good though - could you please PM me the name of the store if you could? :)

...and I guess you know all about humidity? :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
She is a cutie. You do know the two, leopard and sully can't be housed together, right. Also, it may be just the angle of the pic, but it does look like a little pyramiding has already started, again, it could be the angle. Toms threads are below in you need a reminder on how they should be housed. The sully thread will apply.

jasonminister

5 Year Member
UK
So gorgeous. Hard to imagine my Leo started so small. I want a baby one now! :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using TortForum mobile app

Robbie Denby

10 Year Member!
Nottingham

wellington said:
She is a cutie. You do know the two, leopard and sully can't be housed together, right. Also, it may be just the angle of the pic, but it does look like a little pyramiding has already started, again, it could be the angle. Toms threads are below in you need a reminder on how they should be housed. The sully thread will apply.

I'm ware they can't be housed together, and they can't. leopard care I've read up on and with both sully and leopard being African breeds I thought it would be good to have both the same to keep similar diet plans, humidity I leave always around 80 and heat around 95, with daily soaks. any piriminding will be due to the pet store as was with my sually, but with any look it's.caught early and I can sort that out :)

LeopardTortLover said:
Robbie Denby said:
LeopardTortLover said:
Wow! gorgeous.

That's good news about your Sully! You probably already know this - but if she was started "dry" she might grow slower than the ones (on here, or elsewhere) that were raised humid from the start.

She does look really good though - could you please PM me the name of the store if you could? :)

...and I guess you know all about humidity? :)
I've PM you the store :) and the online site for the store.

Dry Sully was about right, they had it on dry wood chip when I brought him, same with the leopard. The sullys weight has.only just started to take off he's now 500g last month he was 230g (previous topic about this under my profile) and he was extremely unwell, he's alot better now.

Vishnu2

5 Year Member
Gran Pulse
What a beautiful leopard! What names are you tossing around? Or did I miss this topic? :)

Robbie Denby

10 Year Member!
Nottingham

tupacliveson16 said:
She's to die for! Her coloring along her scutes are breathtaking!

Oh thank you!
She is very cute :D

Status
Not open for further replies.