New box turtle house is done!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DENISEP

5 Year Member
I finally finished building a new house for my box turtles. Ok I cheated and only partially built it. The front part is a bird house I purchased and then cut out the back. Stll pretty good considering I've never built anything in my life. A few pictures of the new house are below along with the way the enclosure now looks.

newhouse.jpg

newhouse2.jpg

enclosure.jpg

terryo

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Staten Island, New York
Beautiful! I can't wait for Spring to start my new boxie pen.....I LOVE that cute little bridge.

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
That is very cute. I love how open it is. I get kind of upset everytime I see an open enclosure because I wish I could do that with Dale, but there are too many predators to take a chance here were I live. Good job I'm sure he's going to love it. :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
That is so adorable, and fits in perfectly with the overall "feel" of your enclosure!:p

I like that tub planter you have on top--the design reminds me of Rome or Greece. Where did you get it? I'd like to buy one.;)

DENISEP

5 Year Member
Stephanie Logan said:
That is so adorable, and fits in perfectly with the overall "feel" of your enclosure!:p

I like that tub planter you have on top--the design reminds me of Rome or Greece. Where did you get it? I'd like to buy one.;)
[/quote

Thanks. I got the planter from a large craft store called Michaels.

K412

5 Year Member
VA
That looks great! Nice work!!! I love the birdhouse idea too:)

Status
Not open for further replies.