New Cool Decorations For Artemis

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Oregon Coast
So I have been being lame and just buying bedding lately so I decided to order Artemis's Red Foot Table some new pretty decorations to give the big table some new charm. I decided on a new 3 - pack of carnivorouse plants from Predetoryplants.com, since I neglected her Nepenthes pitcher plants and let all the pitchers rot the heck off.... my bad.... I got her room a Nepenthes, a Venus Flytrap, and a Drosera . Hopefully those control her fruit fly problem that is going on.
Then I ordered her a new piece of art for a decoration and got her a little 6 inch terrarium totem pole with a stylized skull design on the face for some spunk! :

Attachments

• 41nwxkjg4sl._sl1500_.jpg
    41nwxkjg4sl._sl1500_.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 6

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Oh, I also got a brick of Coco Coir, and 3 new hanging planters to transplant my specimens into once they arrive in the mail. And I got white planters to lighten the mental state in my reptile room. Almost thought about getting the opaque green ones, but I thought better of that.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Be sure all the stuff doesn't take up too much roaming room. They need to be able to keep their insides healthy by diet and moving.
Post pic when you get all the new stuff set up.

Beasty_Artemis

5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Oregon Coast
Yes, I have learned from personal experience not to put any heavy decoration in the tortoise table. Artemis gets the smaller cute 6 inch totem pole for now. It's like the size of a peanut butter jar. Also I wanted the one with the expression on the face that had flat teeth, not sharp scary ones....