New Enclosure!!!

"W" Family

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
My Russian Tortoise got his new enclosure! He moved in last night and did not know where to explore first. He was in a 20gal tank while his enclosure was being built after much planning and talking with many helpful people on the forum that his tank was too small and the lights that we needed. He now how lots of space to roam and the proper lights. He has a CHE for heat, Arcadia lights for UV and Daylight as well as LED strip lights for light in the enclosure. I did learn today that the fern that I thought was safe I guess in not safe so I pulled that out. I have pathos, viola, pansies, donkey tail succulent all planted that you can see. The romaine seeds were planted in there so they will come up soon for him to then munch on as well. I do need other plant suggestions that would grow and do well in here. I would like to have places for him to hide in the plants. I liked the fern for that reason. The pathos are cuttings from my plants so eventually they will grow more. Suggestions on plants? I have checked out the tortoise table page and that is helpful.