new family member

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuckysmom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
NE Ohio
Hi everyone! Since my hatchling, nucky, passed away about a month ago, my husband and I decided we needed another tortoise in the family. We took in a 3 year old tortoise ( whom I have not named as of yet) as the latest addition to our family. I will post specs on him soon. He is doing well and is going outside everyday until it gets too cold here in ne Ohio. You will see in the pic he has got some pyramiding.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
What kind of tortoise did you get, Randi?

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
Nuckysmom said:
Hi everyone! Since my hatchling, nucky, passed away about a month ago, my husband and I decided we needed another tortoise in the family. We took in a 3 year old tortoise ( whom I have not named as of yet) as the latest addition to our family. I will post specs on him soon. He is doing well and is going outside everyday until it gets too cold here in ne Ohio. You will see in the pic he has got some pyramiding.

What kind of tortoise? I live in Northeast Ohio as well and it is already to cold for mine to go out!

mainey34

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
Hello and welcome. I am originally from NE Ohio. My mom lives there now. Still beautiful there

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
mainey34 said:
Hello and welcome. I am originally from NE Ohio. My mom lives there now. Still beautiful there

Granted the last two days have been warmer... But rainy!

Nuckysmom

5 Year Member
NE Ohio
He is a sulcata. ( hope he's a he- I'll have to flip him and take a pic so y'all can tell me) I started a new thread with his pics and specs. I wasn't sure if this one posted - I really need to start using my computer more , my iPhone has a mind of it's own sometimes. I am near canton Ohio and this week has been sooo nice out! Indian summer, 80 degrees today..... It won't last though! Snow is comin...

Status
Not open for further replies.