new here..experienced owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffreys

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Ive been on a couple other forums but first time here...i currently own a 4 year old redfoot tortoise a 5 month old yellowfoot tortoise a 6 month old common snapping turtles a 3 year old bearded dragon a 2 year old leopard gecko and a few cichlids in a big tank.

anywho i am 19 years old, engaged, i love heavy metal music,i live in south east michigan,i work in retail but am going to be going to school for business,graphical design,art, and technology. i want to pursue a career in videogame design and eventually own my own buisness.

i dont know what else to post other than if any other new person needs some assistance go ahead and ask, i love sharing info with whoever wants to know.
Im not the richests of people due to working retail and going to be going to school but I am looking for another tortoise or a male female pair even if they are young. I just got a new enclosure and i want to try a less humidity demanding tortoise, so im looking for a hermans,eastern,box,sulcata or leopard but again im broke lol

M

Maggie Cummings

Ffreys said:
Ive been on a couple other forums but first time here...i currently own a 4 year old redfoot tortoise a 5 month old yellowfoot tortoise a 6 month old common snapping turtles a 3 year old bearded dragon a 2 year old leopard gecko and a few cichlids in a big tank.

anywho i am 19 years old, engaged, i love heavy metal music,i live in south east michigan,i work in retail but am going to be going to school for business,graphical design,art, and technology. i want to pursue a career in videogame design and eventually own my own buisness.

i dont know what else to post other than if any other new person needs some assistance go ahead and ask, i love sharing info with whoever wants to know.
Im not the richests of people due to working retail and going to be going to school but I am looking for another tortoise or a male female pair even if they are young. I just got a new enclosure and i want to try a less humidity demanding tortoise, so im looking for a hermans,eastern,box,sulcata or leopard but again im broke lol
Welcome to the forum, you will enjoy it here and get an education...

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Hi Ffreys: Welcome to the forum. Do your tortoises live outside? I'd love to see some pictures. I have 2.1.3 yellowfoot tortoises and I think they are few and far between here on the forum.

Yvonne

Ffreys

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
yeah i can post some pictures. im not sure what sex mine is he/she still has its egg tooth and the lil tummy scar. my redfoot was a rescue from a woman who didnt know they weren't just a pet you could feed and water and it thrives so he has a pretty bad shell but anywho heres some pix of his indoor enclosure and sabastian(yellowfoot) the bottom picture is the day we got him about a month and a half ago thats why he looks tired its because he just went through a loooong trip.
100_13788.jpg

100_1244.jpg

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
welcome and nice pictures!!! we all love pictures here. please post more and enter one into our calendar contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.