New here

jennycat555

Greetings, all! I'm new to the forum and wanted to say hello. I'm from south central Texas, USA and just purchased my first leopard tortoise. She's the most beautiful creature I've ever seen! I even cried once I got to the car and really got to study her little face. Anyway, I'm here for advice and general knowledge. We have a three-year-old Sulcata, also. I'm looking forward to sharing with you all.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Tapatalk

Barista5261

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Central Florida
Hello and welcome! And congrats on your new little one! Feel free to post pictures of your babies, we love to show off our babies around here [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Welcome! Read all the threads at the top of the sulcata section and you'll know how to keep your little leo smooth and healthy.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello Jenny welcome to the TFO from AZ. Leopards are a great choise . And yes they work their way right to your heart .

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Jenny, and welcome to the Forum!

Please be sure to read the "Important Threads" at the top of the leopard (and sulcata) section.

jennycat555

Here are some picturesuploadfromtaptalk1392873735690.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392873754344.jpguploadfromtaptalk1392873766650.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Jlant85

5 Year Member
California
Welcome welcome! Beautiful leopard tortoise! ^_^ Just a heads up though, those plants looks like medic to me... so feed in moderation ^_^v

jennycat555

I'd like for her to be outside as much as possible and this is what is growing in the yard. We have an area where we grow St. Augustine grass (Floratam), do you think that would be a better option?