New Hide for Jenny

Status
Not open for further replies.

TortoiseAddict

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Well my dad came up with this great idea last night and now jenny has a new hide we used our old dock from our red eared slider (rest in peace little guy) as a hide we layed it across the top and made a little burrow under it i just started it and jenny finished it :p here are the pictures

Overhead View
DSCN1607.jpg

Inside
DSCN1608.jpg

DSCN1609.jpg

what do u guys think? also my rose of sharon is blooming i cant wait till its fully bloomed :)

DSCN1610.jpg

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
She looks like she is happy with it and the Rose of Sharon has a lot of buds ready to bloom..

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Now that's a great reusage! I had one of those docks before, never did like the silly thing. In an earlier post I sorta complained none of my Altheas were blooming. Then when I went outside to gather grape leaves, I was delighted to see a couple of pinkish red blooms were finally open. Does Jenny like the blooms?

TortoiseAddict

5 Year Member
Texas
Jacqui said:
Now that's a great reusage! I had one of those docks before, never did like the silly thing. In an earlier post I sorta complained none of my Altheas were blooming. Then when I went outside to gather grape leaves, I was delighted to see a couple of pinkish red blooms were finally open. Does Jenny like the blooms?

i dont know if she likes the bloomb but she sure likes the leaves shes been munching on the ones she can reach :p

TortoiseAddict

5 Year Member
Texas
wrmitchell22 said:
I really like the hides that look natural, very appealing and she does seem happy with it :)

thanks :D im just waiting for the flower to fully bloom which i think will pull everything together

Status
Not open for further replies.