new home !!

maddie.hawks

Location (City and/or State)
Hampton, London
hi guys, as you know we got our old man titch recently and we had just made a spot in our garden for him, turns out it gets over 35° C during the day and i felt awful and he was hiding in his hay all day. We moved him to the other side of the garden and i redid his enclosure to make sure he wasn’t bored and it’s new so i thought he needs a bit of fun! i did put a sand pit in tehre, however i have now learnt taht they can’t have them, so i took it out straight away! anyway, i’ve posted a before and after for anyone who wants to see it and titch barely goes inside now during the day, which makes me happy! the plant is tortoise safe and it’s okay if he nibbles on it! we have also made a new vega table patch, which we feed him from everyday

CD50A7D3-AB26-4B17-8E42-C18818DCB566.jpeg5F7A6B89-984E-4A6C-9102-38FDD698F026.png

Nickolas

Pennsylvania
You could get a terra-cotta plant saucer, and sink it in the ground. He could go in it to cool off ?. Just a suggestion. Awesome enclosure redo though!

maddie.hawks

Hampton, London
You could get a terra-cotta plant saucer, and sink it in the ground. He could go in it to cool off ?. Just a suggestion. Awesome enclosure redo though!
thankyou so much !!!!! we used to have one when he was on the other side of the garden, but we got rid of it due to slugs ? but there is not many on this side of the garden now so i will do, thankyou so much for the suggestion !!