monsteramp

Location (City and/or State)
dimension X
i got a used wardrobe and tore it down

enclosure
Q4pKYFD.jpg

i will be using the doors as the base
vF8VdkP.jpg

after everything is attached, i will need to seal the gaps with silicon and lay plastic tarp. anything else i need to do?

monsteramp

dimension X
thanks! its 6'6 x 3'2. this will be my last upgrade as my apartment can't hold any larger enclosure. im looking for long term, so i have to make sure the wood will last. well, thats the info i gathered from the other enclosures. hope i have not missed out anything.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
Pretty tortoise. I don't know anything about that species except they are beautiful. You could probably make that hide half the size and give your tortoise more room to walk around. And I always suggest more plants. I happen to like plants. It is a nice size enclosure.

monsteramp

dimension X
thanks for the suggestions! will the plants survive? the enclosure is near the window but there's no direct sunlight.

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
My plants survive indoors under the UVB light. You can also have plants in pots and just rotate them through once in a while.

Merrick

5 Year Member
South Florida
Definitely more plants perhaps a spider plant or snake plant also i dont see a uvb strip light is that heat bulb an all in one