New kitty!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Cincinnati, OH
This is my new kitty, no name yet, my boyfriend and I picked her up from a girl who was feeding a feral colony. Her landlord found out and told her if she didn't stop, he'd evict her. She's really friendly and has already adjusted well to indoor life, considering she was born and raised outside. She's only 7-8 months and already pregnant, which makes em really sad. :( We're going to find homes for the kittens and get this sweet little girl spayed. We think she looks like a Himalayan. :) We're still trying to think of a name for her. Any ideas?

62137_443251287411_517847411_5039590_1235297_n.jpg

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
She's beautiful. :D My son loves cats so I called him in and he says to name her Marissa. :D Her hair is so fluffy it reminds me of a mink coat so I suggest Mink for her name. ;)

jdawn

5 Year Member
Southwest
Very sweet looking kitty~ Marissa sounds like a fine name for her ;) Such pretty eyes too!

Isa

10 Year Member!
Montreal, QC, Canada
Congrats!! She is beautiful :) I think it is very sad to be pregnant at 7 months old :( She is still a small kitten. I am glad she is with you :)

M

Maggie Cummings

It's really very easy...name her Beauty because she is simply drop dead beautiful...yes, I'd say she's Himalayan...and I want her...are you close to Oregon so I can come and swipe her from you? How is her personality?

Tempest

5 Year Member
Cincinnati, OH
Her personality is great. She's the sweetest thing ever. We got her two days ago, she's already almost all the way settled in. She hid in the closet for half the day yesterday, then came out for food and jumped up on the couch with me. She doesn't like to be picked up, but she'll definitely snuggle with you on her own time. Davy, my other cat, is enamored with her, and follows her every where. He thinks he's got a girlfriend. :p

Shelli

5 Year Member
Antigua West Indies
She is beautiful!!! We have a feral cat that is now fully domesticated.. ridiculously so.. LOL...

lvstorts

10 Year Member!
Persephone or Cossette. I always thought those were beautiful names.

shmily1605

5 Year Member
Sardis, MS
Yes ma'am she is a doll face Himalayan. I have a flat face that is the love of my life. They live really long and are sooooo sweet. She is pretty she is what they call a seal point.

zoogrl

5 Year Member
Missouri
She is beautiful! So glad she is getting a good home : ) I like Marissa for her name or Isabella.

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Foothills above Sacramento CA
She is beautiful.. you can still get her spayed if she isnt too far along.. I know that is un thinkable to many.. and not sure I could do it either.. I just see so many dying...
Be sure to take her in aget blood work done. Living in a feral colny she could have picked up FELV FIP or FIV.. get her tested soon. If she is positive, you need to keep her away from other cats, and her babies may be positive too. and you will need to know that before placing them.
I hope they are all as pretty as her and HEALTHY! I also hope she is a good mom and get thru the birthing...

Status
Not open for further replies.