New little ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruri

5 Year Member
Check out my new little additions, my iphone kinda sucks at taking pictures.

Clockwise from top left is In N Out, Speed Bump, and Pancake is on the bottom
3amigos002.jpg

3amigos009.jpg

3amigos008.jpg

3amigos021.jpg

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
as soon as I saw In N Out I knew you were from calif, lol great pics thanks for shairng.

Ruri

5 Year Member
I have no idea what breed they are. Maybe someone here can help me identify these rascals.

I was debating for a week what I would call In N Out. The other name I was think about was Double Double :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
In order to know how to take care of them properly, you HAVE to know what kind they are. Where did you get them? Can't you find out from the previous owner?

They look like Russians to me.

Yvonne

Ruri

5 Year Member
emysemys said:
In order to know how to take care of them properly, you HAVE to know what kind they are. Where did you get them? Can't you find out from the previous owner?

They look like Russians to me.

Yvonne

Oh, I know these guys are Russians. I just don't know which subspecies they are. I think they might be mixed.

These guys are much easier to care for than my yearly Russian I have. These guys eat anything I feed them.

tortoisenerd

5 Year Member
Washington
I thought Russians as well. Without identifying the parents sub-breed, you won't know for these for sure until they are older (as Danny says). That's great they aren't picky with food! Congrats. We'd love more pictures anytime, including that of the enclosure. Are they on paper towels full time?

Status
Not open for further replies.