baningsulawesi

Location (City and/or State)
indonesia
HI ALL
I HAVE 2 BABY PARDALIS AND 1 INDIAN STAR. I INTEREST WITH FORSTENI AND ELONGATA.WHO HAVE BREEDING FORSTENI AND ELONGATA IN HERE? I WANT LEARN ABOUT BREEDING FORSTENI AND ELONGATA.
P_20150327_070024.jpg

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ, USA . Great baby torts . But I'm sorry I don't believe in mixing breeds together . But have a great tort day :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum! I see three leopards, a sulcata and a star in the picture. Are those not all yours?

ZEROPILOT

REDFOOT WRANGLER
Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
South Eastern Florida (U.S.A.)/Rock Hill S.C.
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ, USA . Great baby torts . But I'm sorry I don't believe in mixing breeds together . But have a great tort day :)
+1. That photo was just so that we could see them all together, wasn't it? You know that they all need different housing, right?
Maybe just a photo off the web?

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
+1. That photo was just so that we could see them all together, wasn't it? You know that they all need different housing, right?
Maybe just a photo off the web?
Sorry but still have my feelings , just like when I go to a trade show I don't like to see 2 different types of tort in the same container . Evan when the seller says " I only doing it for the show " sorry

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Fes, Morocco
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and all your beautiful torts.
If you look under the Southeast Asian Tortoise forum here you will find a section for Elongated and Forsten tortoises that may be of some help to you.
And I agree, not good to keep them mixed together. Must be stressful even if only temporary and risks spreading parasites and pathogens.
Any questions, please ask.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello, and a very warm welcome to Tortoise Forum to you and all your beautiful torts.
If you look under the Southeast Asian Tortoise forum here you will find a section for Elongated and Forsten tortoises that may be of some help to you.
And I agree, not good to keep them mixed together. Must be stressful even if only temporary and risks spreading parasites and pathogens.
Any questions, please ask.
Thank you for understanding !

Merrick

5 Year Member
South Florida
Welcome elongateds are a lot like red foots except more humidity and shade along with less heat