New new enclosure

Korall

Location (City and/or State)
Sweden
So, the new enclosure is complete.
I am aware that it might be too small still but it's way better than my old one, both in terms of size and humidity.

Any feedback or questions would be great.ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490723662.535014.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490723687.405924.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490723708.422750.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490723721.867375.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490723735.626742.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1490723748.840448.jpg

Yo Adrien

Clearwater, FL
Hi.
I think it looks very nice, but as they (the long time members) always ask on here; what type and age tortoise will be living there? :) & What geographical region are you in? (I have spent hours on here, lol, & many initial replies ask for this info to better assess specific needs).
I am also trying to keep live plants, (some potted & some directly planted into substrate) to somewhat replicate a natural habitat for my RF hatchlings, luckily humidity isn't really an issue for coastal Florida!
Best of luck to you and your torti friend! :)

Korall

Sweden
Hi.
I think it looks very nice, but as they (the long time members) always ask on here; what type and age tortoise will be living there? :) & What geographical region are you in? (I have spent hours on here, lol, & many initial replies ask for this info to better assess specific needs).
I am also trying to keep live plants, (some potted & some directly planted into substrate) to somewhat replicate a natural habitat for my RF hatchlings, luckily humidity isn't really an issue for coastal Florida!
Best of luck to you and your torti friend! :)

The tortoise that will living there is a African hingeback (Bells hingeback) and it's only a few years old so it's quite small (About the size of my palm of my hand)
I live in Sweden so it's quite dry and cold this time of year, the temps are easy though the humidity is a bit harder even with plants and moisture in the substrate.
That is why I have the plants (And they also work as food) although my tortoise really likes to trample them down and dig them up :p