New outdoor enclosure

Amore

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa
Building an outdoor enclosure for my ywo leopards babies (almost 2 years old). Living in South Africa. Any recommendations of what to keep in mind? 3 m x 1 m : humid hide on one side, middle will be reptibark and garden plants, last part only grass. They will get natural sunlight during day. Temps at night drop to 21 c - is this too cold?

Baby a little cold but everything’s great, I live in jersey and I built a heated box for my sulcata and box, they can go in at night but just you prolly don’t have to worry about baby’s digging out, then can climb tho and there pretty good XD

Baby a little cold but everything’s great, I live in jersey and I built a heated box for my sulcata and box, they can go in at night but just you prolly don’t have to worry about baby’s digging out, then can climb tho and there pretty good XD

Maybe”

Amore

South Africa
They are just loving their new homes. Humid hide now also finished and plastic over one side and watering the grass keeps humidity nice and up.

Destben

Kansas
They are just loving their new homes. Humid hide now also finished and plastic over one side and watering the grass keeps humidity nice and up.
That is pretty cool. Its not warm enough in PA for my tort to be outside yet but this has me pumped up about getting her outdoor enclosure figured out!