new to Forum-want to know about Turtle Shack

zane

Location (City and/or State)
South Africa
i want to buy two leopard tortoises from turtleshack has anyone had good reviews from them

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
RE: zane

Hi Zane:

Welcome to the Forum!

If you will type "Turtle Shack" in the space upper right corner labelled 'Google Custom Search' you can see what we have had to say here on the Forum about this company.

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: zane

Hi there. I'm curious, what is the origin of your name? I've seen it spelled Zain and Zayn, but never this was.

zane

South Africa
tortoise man

what reliable company that sells baby tortoises and ships internationally can i buy from please help

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA

tffnytorts said:
Hi there. I'm curious, what is the origin of your name? I've seen it spelled Zain and Zayn, but never this was.

I guess you've never heard of Zane Gray, the author?

zane said:
does tortoiseshack ship internationally

You'll have to send them an email and ask.

diamondbp

10 Year Member!

Welcome Zane. GOod luck with getting your leopards. Please share some pictures when you do receive them

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: RE: zane

Yvonne G said:
tffnytorts said:

I guess you've never heard of Zane Gray, the author?

Nope :D

zane

South Africa
tortoise man

you guys should no that turtleshack.com is not bad and i have proof the turtles that people recieve are sick right but you guys should not pick b grade turtle and tortoises they siad by b grade turtles and tortoises will have bumbs scratches cracked shell and ect you should buy baby,adult,rare turtles and tortoises spread the word

T33's Torts

5 Year Member
Neverland!
Re: tortoise man

**this should be moved to vendor reviews**

Well, I happen to know that they sell very high quality animals. ""B grade"" animals are bought by CHOICE. So if there is some imperfection, then it is by choice of the buyer. I have a friend who bought a B grade sulcata (extra scute) and a standard sulcata. BOTH were (and still are) perefctly heathy. If a tort came with a cracked shell, it may have been a fractured scute, that wouldnt indanger the heath of the animal. That would be like selling you a sick tort. I would like to knaw exactly what kind of problems you've had, or know of, that caused you to write such a blunt review.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
My friend bought three RES. The deal was buy two get one free, guess what? the one which is free are a sick baby.

Will never do business ever again.

BeeBee*BeeLeaves

5 Year Member
Orange County, So Cal
But Zane, question: If you are in South Africa, is it legal to get a leopard tortoise flown in from another country into yours? I thought they were not allowed to be sold in South Africa? Kinda like here in California with our beloved California desert tortoise. Just wondering. I wish we could get some of your South African leopards brought in to the USA, but you know them laws now. Bleh.