new to the forum(leopard tortoise0

Status
Not open for further replies.

leojordan9713

5 Year Member
Hi, im jordan and i am from michigan. i am fairley new to tortoises.
i bought a leopard tortoise last month and wanted to start posting pics to see what you guys thought! im thinking it might be a female but not totally sure yet. she is a little over six inches, how old do you think she might be? i know you really cant tell forshure age by size but i figured i might as well ask! i will post pictures as soon as i learn how too lol :)

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Peoria, Arizona
Welcome to the forum! Try using tinypic.com to upload pictures. How are you currently raising your leopard tortoise?

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
leojordan9713 said:
Hi, im jordan and i am from michigan. i am fairley new to tortoises.
i bought a leopard tortoise last month and wanted to start posting pics to see what you guys thought! im thinking it might be a female but not totally sure yet. she is a little over six inches, how old do you think she might be? i know you really cant tell forshure age by size but i figured i might as well ask! i will post pictures as soon as i learn how too lol :)

Did you find it through Craigs List? And does it have a lot of white? I ask, because I lost out on one and just wonder if you are the culprit:p:D. Can't wait to see the pics. Hello and Welcome.

leojordan9713

5 Year Member
Yes! I bought her from a lady on craigslist! She's a beauty with lots of white lol. And okay I will try tinypic. I have my tort in a 4' by 2' custom built indoor enclosure for winter and night time, and I have a 6' by 12' outdoor enclosure with this grassland tortoise grazing grass and a hibiscus I planted in there. She gets fed a mixture of mustard greens, collard greens, dandelion greens, zoomed grassland tortoise pellet things, and a little orchard grass every day and she seems to be doing great since I have had her! :)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
leojordan9713 said:
Yes! I bought her from a lady on craigslist! She's a beauty with lots of white lol. And okay I will try tinypic. I have my tort in a 4' by 2' custom built indoor enclosure for winter and night time, and I have a 6' by 12' outdoor enclosure with this grassland tortoise grazing grass and a hibiscus I planted in there. She gets fed a mixture of mustard greens, collard greens, dandelion greens, zoomed grassland tortoise pellet things, and a little orchard grass every day and she seems to be doing great since I have had her! :)

Oh, my, that is all wrong, terrible job your doing. I think you should let me have her:p:D. Seriously, sounds good. Don't forget the water dish that she can get in and out of, also, she would benefit from a soak every other day or so. So get one with the pic already, so I can see if it's the one I missed:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Welcome Jordan..... " to your new addiction" ...:p

Lets see them pics! .......I'm sure we can help ya out with some questions~

JD~:)

leojordan9713

5 Year Member
I think i figured out the pictures from my phone. So here she is! Let me know what ya think :)

Attachments

• image-1303367986.png
    image-1303367986.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image-854977552.png
    image-854977552.png
    202.4 KB · Views: 2
  • image-1075647870.png
    image-1075647870.png
    241.6 KB · Views: 3
  • image-1709640955.png
    image-1709640955.png