New to the forum-marginated owner

SA_MargTort

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Texas
Good evening all. I have been reading advice from this forum for quite awhile as a “lurker”. Great advice located here. I became a proud owner of 8 marginated hatchlings this summer after 2 of my adult females unexpectedly laid eggs. The hatchlings are soaked daily, eat a variety of greens, cactus and Mazuri pellets. The cool area in their enclosure is kept at 75-78 and the warm area at 95-98 provided by a 125W MVB. They are doing well and look great, but I am always trying to learn more. Would anyone change anything or have additional recommendations? Thanks! Katherine

LaLaP

5 Year Member
Portland, OR
Hi Katherine! Welcome! You have quite a little herd there. So you have 8 babies and 2 females... I'm guessing there's at least one male, huh? I don't know much about the species you have but I just wanted to welcome you. I'm sure you'll get plenty of good advice and feedback here. Have pics?

SA_MargTort

5 Year Member
Texas
LOL! Yes, one lucky guy. I just happened to catch Margie :) laying eggs in April. It has been fun raising them.IMG_1537013180.744067.jpgIMG_1537013213.449510.jpg