Nice and healthy!

tortgirl123

Hercules has been doing great since he got here! He's been sleeping a lot and eating great ( even ate all of his hay! ) he really loves his Mazuri! Before tonight I'd only found one little poopy but today I found two bigger ones, I was so happy! Funny, the things I get excited over!! I'm so proud of him he's doing great! Yesterday was the first time I actually got to watch him eat so I snapped over a 100 pictures so I could get one of his tongue! I caught the cutest one! Here it is!
ImageUploadedByTortForum1391735186.841711.jpg
He is so cute!
We received the lamp stands so he's getting his first burst of UV.
One question... Is it ok for him to be sleeping this much? He is asleep when I get home and goes to sleep after a soak and getting fed around 7.

Last edited by a moderator:

tortgirl123

That would be both my friend :) wanted to give him a nice welcome home treat. He only ate the Mazuri though...! :)

Jlant85

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
Yeah i was about to say, my youngsters dont touch them.. i dont know why... I was just about to ask you if they ate it... ^_^v I bet she loved the mazuri!

tortgirl123

I know! He won't even touch either!!

Having a feeling that Mazuri is his ultimate weakness!

Sadienelly

What is this Mazuri you speak of?!
My tort was fed pellets before we got him so trying to introduce a much more varied diet! Dandelions are fave and he hates grass!

H is very cute!

P.s
My 6month old sleeps ALOT too, I was told not to worry :)

Jlant85

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
California
the mushie looking brown stuff on the picture ^_^ I find the having more nutrient value compaired to most pellets! Torts love em and tort owners approve! ^_^v

tortgirl123

Yes, I always want to give him what he likes but I know he needs his greens, it's so hard because I love to watch him wolf down his Mazuri!!