People of the tortoise forum... Meet ( drumroll ) HERCULES!!!

tortgirl123

Just got him today! I think I'm in love! I didn't think I realized how fast you can fall in love with some one or something! He is doing great! He was asleep when I got home, I got him and held him ( admired his beauty ) for like 5 minutes then we gave him his first soak! When he got out he was playful and walking around! He's asleep again burrowed in his log hide. I think the best part is 1st of all know what to do and knowing how to do it. 2nd of all doing countless hours of research and now it's finally here and happening! Again thank you guys so much! Now I promised some pics...ImageUploadedByTortForum1391571853.996313.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1391571870.580053.jpg
ImageUploadedByTortForum1391571882.602614.jpg
On the first photo look above his head at the very edge of his shell. It looks like he has a bow tie!!

Last edited by a moderator:

sibi

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Florida, USA
Well Congratulations!! Hercules is absolutely beautiful!!! Love him and take good care of that little guy:)

tortgirl123

sibi said:
Well Congratulations!! Hercules is absolutely beautiful!!! Love him and take good care of that little guy:)

Trust me, he will be spoiled!![SMILING FACE WITH SMILING EYES][FACE WITH STUCK-OUT TONGUE AND TIGHTLY-CLOSED EYES]

J_W

Colorado
Congratulations. He is very handsome, with his bow tie and all. :D

happyjoyjoy

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Yay im so happy for you! Very cute little one! I remember when I got my first baby almost 8 months ago. Now I have 3! :rolleyes: enjoy the obsession!