No longer getting a baby Eastern but am getting an adult Eastern delivered tomorrow :)

xBapes

Location (City and/or State)
Cockeysville, MD
So Tortoise Town gave me the run around for almost 3 weeks about delivering my baby Eastern so they just have me a refund and I ordered an adult male Eastern which should be where tomorrow morning. I started working on the stock tank, adding a couple of fake plants, creating a custom hide out of a Rubbermaid tote, added spag moss, some leaves, the water bowl, and food dish. I may make some changes but it should help get it started. The substrate is staying pretty moist and the mid to cooler end is within the perfect temperature and humidity range. I’ll likely post some images when I receive him tomorrow morning or the day after. I am so excited guys/gals! :))))

Also I’m lucky the new place we moved to is directly in the sunlight and the patio is surrounded by brick so I plan on moving his tank outside some of the warmer days through spring and so on so he can get some natural light. I figured it would be a great idea to get him outside!

IMG_0281.jpg

IMG_0280.jpg