Now member says Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern CA
Hi guys and gals. I just found this great site while researching proper diet for my Sulcata. Found out all sorts of information including the fact that I was using outdated info from another source! So I thought I'd join and learn all I can from the "experts" on this forum.
I have a 4 year old Sulcata, 20lbs. and a 20 year old CA desert tortoise 6 lbs. I know the Desert tort is small for his age. He always was a little guy. He was the last one out of the clutch to hatch. I felt sorry for his so I took him in.

Anyway, Hello all. Will be posting all my dumb questions, please bear with me!

Dennis

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! *waves* Glad you found us. :D How long have you had your tortoises? Dennis, there is never a dumb question, if you have a question no doubt somebody else does too and is just too shy to ask it. So be proud of your questions. :D

cemmons12

5 Year Member
Greenfield, In.
Welcome to the forum! There really is no dumb question when it comes to proper care of your tortoises! Post some pic's when you have time too! :)

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Southern CA
Salvadore @1 yr 11-10-09 001.jpgSal @16lbs. 5-8-12.JPGSal & DT 5-8-12.JPGThanks everyone. Here are a couple pictures of my tort's. The DT I've had since he was hatched back in 1992. The Sulcata I acquired as a 1 yr old in 09. They are both males so I have to keep on eye on them whenever they both happen to be out together. Seems the desert tort is the aggressive one and harasses the Sulcta. The Sully just ignores him . The DT is only 6 lbs. The Sulcata is 20lbs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Southern CA
img001.jpgOh yea I forgot to introduce you to my other reptile Iggi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hippytort

10 Year Member!
Southern CA
Just realizes my subject line says "Now member" , meant to say New member. I am not a Now member. lol..

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Yes you are. As soon as you answered the email it changed you from "Account Not Activated" to "member." So you are NOW a member! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies.