Oh my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
I am pretty sire it us their enclosure, notice how they say they have outgrown their home and I will give you the tank but you should probably buy a new one, sad
I don't understand how people will buy a red ear slider when their local CTTC usually has a dozen waiting for homes.

Stephanie

5 Year Member
Southern California
Unable to save up for a larger enclosure even though they were pets for three years?
That makes me a sad panda. :(

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
At least the water was clean.. :p

Cherbear

5 Year Member
Ohio
That blows my mind. I hope that is not their enclosure. They probably slow down and quit eating because they have no heat. When I had painted turtles they never slowed down cause the water was alway a constant temp. Not to mention these guys can't even get out to bask.:(

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Oh my god. The worst part is, that thing looks like a 2.5 gallon tank. Those can be hard to find sometimes, and retail at the same price as a 10 gallon... So how the hell does this person go to the trouble to buy a two and a half gallon aquarium, figure "Yeah, this is a better idea than that 10 gallon for the same price!" and decide, yeah, that'll work FINE for THREE YEARS? And then go THREE YEARS before thinking "Huh, maybe they should be in a bigger tank..." People make me sick.

With any luck, we're all overreacting and that little sliver of Hell isn't actually their regular enclosure. Ugh... I hope someone who has at least half an idea of WTH to do with an RES gets them. Poor babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.