Our baby Sulcata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owlii

5 Year Member
Thought I would post about our new baby as well. My mom just made a thread talking about the little guy. My phone isn't allowing me to post pictures for some reason, but I'll takes few good ones this evening and post them.
We don't have a name for him yet (its undetermined if he is even a he), but I like the name Shelldon and my mom likes Tom. We will see. :)

jmlmomma

5 Year Member
sulcata2.pngsulcata1.png
Owlii said:
Thought I would post about our new baby as well. My mom just made a thread talking about the little guy. My phone isn't allowing me to post pictures for some reason, but I'll takes few good ones this evening and post them.
We don't have a name for him yet (its undetermined if he is even a he), but I like the name Shelldon and my mom likes Tom. We will see. :)

here you go lindsey, I attached them for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Momof4

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
San Diego
The pictures are really tiny. Upload them from photo bucket. I think you click "image code" and copy it to your message.

Welcome ladies! Sheldon is way to common. Give it time you will find one that fits him.

Owlii

5 Year Member
Here is a picture of the little guy/girl.

BabyTortoise_zpsb2df4a07.jpg

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Very cute. Not sure how old he is, but if you haven't already, check out Toms threads below in my post. They are great for raising sulcatas. BTW, that might be a sign that the name "Tom" should be the winning name:D

mytortET

5 Year Member
Cute little one you have there! :tort: Welcome to the Tortoise Forum to the both of you! :)

Owlii

5 Year Member
wellington said:
Very cute. Not sure how old he is, but if you haven't already, check out Toms threads below in my post. They are great for raising sulcatas. BTW, that might be a sign that the name "Tom" should be the winning name:D

The lady that had him before us said they got him when he was very small and mentioned he hit the year mark in August 2012.

Haha yeah it might be the winner. We're going to give it a while though. Trying to find a gender neutral name. =]

CtTortoiseMom

5 Year Member
CT
Wow, that tort looks like it came from a great home!! It iis beautiful!! Ii love your enclosure and all you have done!!

Status
Not open for further replies.