Our new little buddy

We have had little Geronimo for a week now and just love having him. He is a real goer, very active and social. He is also a little pig :). Been giving him a variety of food this week but yesterday I sliced up some cactus for him. I think we found his favorite food!!!! He is not a big fan of his "bathes" though lol. Been giving him a little soak every other day, sure does give him some energy afterwards. I am so happy we finally got our little tortoise and he is fitting into the family very well. ( Yes we don't have a glue if Geronimo is a boy or girl. We have just been calling him a he, better than it :) )

Tidgy's Dad

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Fes, Morocco
We have had little Geronimo for a week now and just love having him. He is a real goer, very active and social. He is also a little pig :). Been giving him a variety of food this week but yesterday I sliced up some cactus for him. I think we found his favorite food!!!! He is not a big fan of his "bathes" though lol. Been giving him a little soak every other day, sure does give him some energy afterwards. I am so happy we finally got our little tortoise and he is fitting into the family very well. ( Yes we don't have a glue if Geronimo is a boy or girl. We have just been calling him a he, better than it :) )
Tidgy hated her baths, at first, but rather loves them now.
Some never like them.
So happy you, your family and your little Geronimo are getting on so well together.
Tortoises can bring so much joy. :)

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan
He/she arrived yesterday and we are so excited!!!!!! He is very active and once he found the food dish dove right in it. Still working on a name. Sorry the picture isn't the best, try and get better ones today.
He/she is......adorable! GOD bless.

Gillian M

5 Year Member
Jordan

Your tort may not yet be used to soaks. Torts do not like change and take time to get used to it. Could this be the case with Geronimo? Oli loves soaks so long as the water is warm. Once it begins to cool down, he begins to struggle, trying to get out; that is unless I do something with the water.