:P New Indoor 350Gal Turtle Habitat

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
San Jose CA
WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW !!!!!!

Can't wait to see when you put the turtles in.

So awesome.

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
AustinASU said:
Lols big red:) I'm guessing the turtles won?

HaHa I found a gal that lets me do what I want as far as torts go, because Im gonna do it anyway. How does your gal like your tortoise and turtle hobby

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
She loves it:) she's more into geckos though, so sometime soon ill be getting her some nu ana's or crested geckos. She kinda laughed at the whole ordeal that the tank leaked.......I was more of on the freaking out part because I thought she would've been mad at me.

swatsx

5 Year Member
Don't know if I missed it but what do you plan on stocking in it? I have a 220 I want to do a turtle tank

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
That is extremely cool! Thanks for posting the pictures.
Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Thank you kathyth:) and ill be posting more pics probably tomorrow or after the wedding Sunday. I've got the tank full with water now and it is leak free, but now I have to wait till the tank heater heats the water up enough. As for turtles swatsx I will have 5 Juvie texas river cooters, 4 texas map turtles 2.2, and one Callagur Borneoensis

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
AustinASU, great set up. If I were a turtle keeper I'd go for something very similar. As for leaking, maybe the o-ring or flat gasket is just missing? I know at our local feed and farm supply, anything stored outside is subject to the boredom of the local high school kids.
To close, thank you very much for your service and the sacrifices you've made in your life on our behalf.
And very many congratulations for your upcoming wedding. Weddings are great, but multiple weddings are overrated.

Oh yea! GO DUCKS!!!!
ASU…sigh

AustinASU

5 Year Member
Pensacola, FL
Haha yeah I think it was one of those deals that someone needed the part and they just took it :/ Any who here are some more recents pics of the turtles enjoying their new setup, I'll have more pics soon, i just added 30 labdachromis cichlids to eat whatever is left floating around. So far so good.

bouaboua

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
San Jose CA
AustinASU said:
Haha yeah I think it was one of those deals that someone needed the part and they just took it :/ Any who here are some more recents pics of the turtles enjoying their new setup, I'll have more pics soon, i just added 30 labdachromis cichlids to eat whatever is left floating around. So far so good.

Very cool................