Free Sulcatas Tortoise

danielle18772

Location (City and/or State)
North las vegas , NV
Sadly I can no longer take care of her , if interested please contact me .
I live in North Las Vegas

Attachments

• IMG_2752.jpeg
    IMG_2752.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2302.jpeg
    IMG_2302.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 4

kxxtie123

Las Vegas, NV
Hello! I am actually interested in her! I have a male sulcata myself, but I do not intend to breed at all! Please let me know, thank you.

kxxtie123

Las Vegas, NV
Be sure you find a member that is active and been here for some time and not posting just to get a free tortoise they can then flip and sell.
That is actually a very rude assumption. It is not for myself, it is for my mother. My mother’s tortoise has passed away after 90 years. This is for her, not for myself. I have EXPERIENCE with tortoises. Extremely disrespectful.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
That is actually a very rude assumption. It is not for myself, it is for my mother. My mother’s tortoise has passed away after 90 years. This is for her, not for myself. I have EXPERIENCE with tortoises. Extremely disrespectful.
It’s not. We get scammers here and anytime someone offers to take a tortoise without history on the site we do a “buyer beware” as a courtesy. This isn’t Reddit.

It you are not a flipper then you have nothing to fear with the OP investigating your situation to make sure it’s right for them and their tortoise

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
It’s not. We get scammers here and anytime someone offers to take a tortoise without history on the site we do a “buyer beware” as a courtesy. This isn’t Reddit.

It you are not a flipper then you have nothing to fear with the OP investigating your situation to make sure it’s right for them and their tortoise
Second this!

kxxtie123

Las Vegas, NV
Be sure you find a member that is active and been here for some time and not posting just to get a free tortoise they can then flip and sel

I am new to this site because your right this is not reddit and I can find out so much more information on my 13 year old sulcata, and my sister’s redfoot, Thank you for the clarification though. I did not think scammers would be on a tortoise forum.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Read your first post. Nothing about a mother and it reads all about you wanting it!
Btw, we warning every post we see that is giving away a tortoise. The first responding is usually a new member that has never posted before except on the free tortoise threads!

kxxtie123

Las Vegas, NV
Read your first post. Nothing about a mother and it reads all about you wanting it!
Btw, we warning every post we see that is giving away a tortoise. The first responding is usually a new member that has never posted before except on the free tortoise threads!
Why would I immediately mention my mother’s tortoise? That is between me and the seller.

SinLA

Tortoise Club
Los Angeles
Again, between me and the seller .
Yes, but as mentioned this is not Reddit. So because you gave no info and are a new member the warning was given, that’s all…

FYI even people that give lots of details can be scammers they are everywhere. The warning was to get best home for the tortoise first and foremost

JoJosMom

Platinum Tortoise Club
Canebrake, CA
Sadly I can no longer take care of her , if interested please contact me .
I live in North Las Vegas
Hi there! So unfortunate that you have to give your baby up. Myself and @EppsDynasty would be happy to provide a forever home for your baby! We live just about 4 hours from you in CA. We would be glad to meet up with you half way if that is feasible. Let us know. Feel free to check us out on the forum! Thank you in advance~ Best of luck to you!