Painting tortoise table

Shanie

Location (City and/or State)
UK
Would it be ok to paint the outside of a tortoise table?

JoesMum

10 Year Member!
Kent, South East England
Yes. As !ong as you use a lead free paint. Some paint companies advertise their paints as let friendly and they would be best. Painting the inside isn't recommended

Shanie

UK
Yes. As !ong as you use a lead free paint. Some paint companies advertise their paints as let friendly and they would be best. Painting the inside isn't recommended
Ok. Thank you :)

Ramsey

5 Year Member
San Diego California

Reminds me when a few months ago I went to HoDo and asked them for pet-friendly paint... The paint guy responded, "all of our paint is pet-friendly when dried."

Cathy_Paul

Ashburn, Virginia
I understand this is an old thread. However, I commented here for other readers who landed up here like me searching for this pet-friendly paint. I did a lot of research on such paints as I cannot play with my pets' lives.
I am just shocked to find out that it causes such serious health issues for pets and humans. Lead in the paints causes lead poisoning, blindness, and so many complications.
So it is always recommended to go for Low VOC or zero VOC paints.

Blackdog1714

5 Year Member
Richmond, VA
Look for a low VOC paint. that means it doesn't off gas as much when drying which is also great for humans too!