pairs of Hermans

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan12741

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Have been with me for more than 4 years. Asking $325 a pair, only pairs sold.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
Where are you located for local pick up? Do you ship? Does this include shipping? Pic would help sell.

bryan12741

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
I will try to answer most questions. I am not sure if they are Eastern or Western and will not speculate. If someone in the forum can tell by the photos, please share with others.

They are located between Central and Southern California. I have no experience with shipping and would prefer to not ship them. However, I would work with the right buyer.

I have had them for 5 years. They have hibernated the last 4 winters.

Other than year one, they are outdoors year around.

Their diet comprises: optuntia pads and fruit, mulberry leaves, flowers (rose, hollyhock, day lily), collard greens, okra, grass, dandelion, miners lettuce in the spring, weeds and once a month spag squash, carrots, and broc. Calcium dusted every third meal.

They are active, exhibit mating behaviors, and have beautiful carapaces and plastrons.

In the attached photos for reference purposes, the white card is credit card sized.

Attachments

• hermans2.jpg
    hermans2.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 80
  • hermans1.jpg
    hermans1.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 59

egyptiandan

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
USA
They are most likely Testudo hermanni hercegovinensis, but would need plastron pictures to be positive. :D

Danny

bryan12741

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Danny, Thanks. I will try to provide plastron photos soon (maybe tomorrow not at home today).
egyptiandan said:
They are most likely Testudo hermanni hercegovinensis, but would need plastron pictures to be positive. :D

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.