Picky tortoise

Tes

Location (City and/or State)
The Netherlands
Hi all!
I have a lovely spoiled baby star tortoise (5 months old). Food that he/she ate a lot from two days ago, he all of a sudden seem to dislike a few days later. The only thing that he constantly seems to eat is grocery greens, but I tried to avoid those, since at least for now I'm still able to get him fresh weeds and flowers. However, what sometimes happens now is that I give him food and he won't eat it during the whole day, perhaps only a single bite. I know tortoises can survive a few days without food, but since he's young I also want to make sure that he grows up healthy.
Does someone has any experience with a picky tortoise as well, and how have you dealt with that? Looking for some suggestions, thank you!

Golden Greek Tortoise 567

Location (City and/or State)
Colorado Springs,CO
Hi all!
I have a lovely spoiled baby star tortoise (5 months old). Food that he/she ate a lot from two days ago, he all of a sudden seem to dislike a few days later. The only thing that he constantly seems to eat is grocery greens, but I tried to avoid those, since at least for now I'm still able to get him fresh weeds and flowers. However, what sometimes happens now is that I give him food and he won't eat it during the whole day, perhaps only a single bite. I know tortoises can survive a few days without food, but since he's young I also want to make sure that he grows up healthy.
Does someone has any experience with a picky tortoise as well, and how have you dealt with that? Looking for some suggestions, thank you!
Try blending everything together, so that he can’t pick anything out. Torts are really stubborn, the trick is to be stubborner.