pics of my new enclosure...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

5 Year Member
jack\'s cage 002.JPGjack\'s cage 003.JPGjack\'s cage 001.JPGMy husband biult an awesome new home for our little friend.... What do you think? Suggestions?
P.S. I already started thinking about plants to include. I'm thinking of the russian plant mix by Carolina's (I asked about this in another thread).
Also, I hope the pics come out well, I haven't figured out how some other posters can make they're images so much larger than I can.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dawn

5 Year Member
kristersIDlv said:
What is substrate?
I use the EcoEarth bricks and hydrate it. Set it out for a while and then lay it out in the enclosure.

Dawn

5 Year Member
ALDABRAMAN said:

I'm so proud of it. We origianlly had him in a 65 gallon glass habitat, but winthin a year, he decided it wasn't big enough anymore. We still have plans to creste a double decker out of it....w\ misting options and better heat and lighting distribution. I have to solidify some plant ideas......Oh the imagination keeps turning. Thak goodness my husband is crafty, he biult this from our old dog crate and some wood he had around the house. The bottom slides out for better cleaning and Jack loves his 'hide' box which we call his 'bedroom'.

lynnedit

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southwest Washington
kristersIDlv said:
What is substrate?

Not sure you have this in Latvia, but they are 'bricks' made of a coconut product. Called coconut coir. You add water and they expand and make a soft material that holds water well, but remains fluffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.