Pics of Sheldon

Jay Bagley

Location (City and/or State)
Michigan
Since I joined I don't believe I have posted just random pictures of our tortoise. Everything I have posted so far is what is this? Is this normal? Here's a picture of him when he was a baby.KIMG0030.jpg and this picture was of him today. He has a cuttlebone mustache, he can barely fit in his hide anymore.20180224_123545.jpg His new closed chamber enclosure should be done soon, and I'm looking forward to posting pics.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
I love the pic of him in the doorway. How much does Sheldon weigh these days?

How big is your closed chamber going to be? :)

Jay Bagley

Michigan
I love the pic of him in the doorway. How much does Sheldon weigh these days?

How big is your closed chamber going to be? :)
He was at 3lb 4 oz Jan. 27th. Put on 2lbs 4oz since I got him hack from ex wife in Oct. Closed chamber will be 8x4x28 in high. I can't take credit for building it, I am horrible at building things. Good at taking things apart but horrible at building or putting them back together. I have to give all the credit to my dad for building this for me. It is his first attempt at building 1 and we're actually on our way over there right now to see the progress, give me like an hour or so and I will post a picture of it. So excited!!!! He is building it by looking at pictures that I have downloaded off the forum to use as examples.

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
He was at 3lb 4 oz Jan. 27th. Put on 2lbs 4oz since I got him hack from ex wife in Oct. Closed chamber will be 8x4x28 in high. I can't take credit for building it, I am horrible at building things. Good at taking things apart but horrible at building or putting them back together. I have to give all the credit to my dad for building this for me. It is his first attempt at building 1 and we're actually on our way over there right now to see the progress, give me like an hour or so and I will post a picture of it. So excited!!!! He is building it by looking at pictures that I have downloaded off the forum to use as examples.

Awesome! I can't imagine how anyone could raise a tortoise without this place :)

vladimir

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Looks awesome - Sheldon is going to love it :)

I look forward to seeing the finished project