Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Sibi:

Ken had posted this thread in the Vendor Review section. That section is for members to share their thoughts about personal dealings with certain vendors, so all posts in that thread have to be approved. Only posts that relate about personal dealings with the vendor are allowed.

I've since moved the thread to the diet and food section since its really not a vendor review.

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Thanks Yvonne. It has been some time since we last spoke. Good to hear from you.
Yvonne G said:
Sibi:

Ken had posted this thread in the Vendor Review section. That section is for members to share their thoughts about personal dealings with certain vendors, so all posts in that thread have to be approved. Only posts that relate about personal dealings with the vendor are allowed.

I've since moved the thread to the diet and food section since its really not a vendor review.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
wellington said:
Oops, I didn't notice the section it was in either, sorry:( :D

It's ok. It really could have stayed where it was, but I moved it because Sibi's question was one most newbies might benefit from, but would have had to have been removed from the review section.

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
So this eBay seller has a new listing up pointing out in the title that it is good pet tortoise food. I'd contacted them before to make them aware of the fact. Ideally this will help tortoises get some good foods out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.