Please Help (leopard unresponsive)

chorokplanet

Location (City and/or State)
Seoul
Thank you to each and everyone who has commented. It really allowed me keep level headed during the most heartbreaking day of my life.

Unfortunately, I have confirmed his death as he has started the decomposition process. His head never came out but I have a feeling maybe that is how he wanted to go. As I had him since he was a size of a pebble, maybe I needed the 48 hours more than him to fully process and understand his sudden passing.

I will study more into his death and keep you posted. He had a short but an incredible life growing up away from his natural habitat. I believe I am paying the price for it now. It was devastating that he showed no prolonged symptoms but I can see that this means his death was short and peaceful.

I am going to allow him to rest in his enclosure today before working out a burial plan. Thank you everyone for your suggestions.

Chefdenoel10

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
New Jersey
Thank you for your suggestion. It seems that he did pass away but was a little slow with showing us, as he always has been. But thank you again for giving your thoughts.
I am soooo sorry for your loss.
You are both in my prayers and thoughts tonight. May he now go to God In peace 🙏 and may you always know you have friends here who will support you through your hard times. Please give him a respectful funeral. 😩😭🌹