Prolapse or Flashing?

SweetGreekTorts

Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
I was giving Torro (a Dalmatian Hermann's) his regular afternoon soak and when I pulled him out to dry him off I found this sticking out. Not sure if it's a prolapse or if he's trying to flash? I also think he's a male but not exactly positive, tail seems a bit small. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I have him in a Tupperware bin right now to keep him clean. He's normally outside in his enclosure.

He is able to pull it back in partway (as seen in one of the photos), but still leaves the end of it sticking out. He's urinating and defecating normally.

Thanks!20180716_170941.jpeg20180716_170955.jpeg20180716_171012.jpeg

orv

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Aguanga, CA
I was giving Torro (a Dalmatian Hermann's) his regular afternoon soak and when I pulled him out to dry him off I found this sticking out. Not sure if it's a prolapse or if he's trying to flash? I also think he's a male but not exactly positive, tail seems a bit small. Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

I have him in a Tupperware bin right now to keep him clean. He's normally outside in his enclosure.

He is able to pull it back in partway (as seen in one of the photos), but still leaves the end of it sticking out. He's urinating and defecating normally.

Thanks!View attachment 245335View attachment 245336View attachment 245337
That's just a good 'ole boy strutten his stuff and have'n a good 'ole time. Ya'll haven't seen nutten yet! Boys don't grow up . . . they just keep on a'looken for that perfect gal . . . or shoe . . . or what ever!